Jazz Inn Rooms Privacy Notice
Jazz Inn Rooms is committed to protecting your information. This privacy notice provides details about the information we collect about you, how we use it and how we protect it. It also explains your rights and how to contact us if you have questions about how we use your information.
Information about Jazz Inn Rooms
Jazz Inn Rooms is hospitality solution is private Ltd company. Successfully running in hospitality sector to provide hospitality solution to our linked clients. Our main target is to maintain customer satisfaction.
Scope of our privacy notice
This notice applies to anyone who interacts with us in relation to our products and services via any channel. We may give you additional privacy notices if required for specific interactions.If you book a stay through us at one of our partners’ guest houses, hotels and other lodgings that partner will use your personal data as shown in their privacy notice.
Jazz Inn Rooms website and app is not aimed at children, and we do not allow children to book accommodation or stay at our accommodations without a responsible adult. This privacy notice is therefore not aimed at children. If you provide us with information about your children, it is processed as described in this notice.
Ways in which we obtain personal information
We obtain personal information from you through your interactions with us, including by telephone by email, via our websites, via our apps.
We also obtain your personal information from third parties such as:
• Others who book accommodation for you.
We process your personal information for a number of legitimate interests, including providing you with services, administering our relationship with you, for marketing and service/product improvement purposes and in order to exercise our rights or handle claims. More detailed information about our legitimate interests is set out below.
We process your personal information for the following legitimate interests:
• To administer our relationship with you, our business.
• To ensure that you can interact with us securely, example we authenticate users.
• To improve our services and develop new features for the Jazz Inn app, website and offering, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analysis usage and activity trends.
• To prevent fraud and abuse of our services.
• To exercise our rights and to defend ourselves from claims.
To ensure that the processing of personal information we carry out for the purpose of achieving these interests is proportionate, we have carefully balanced these legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms.
Sharing your information
We share your information within the Jazz Inn Rooms Team and our partner hotels who help us provide services to you (e.g. your accommodation provider). We also share your information in accordance with the law.
• Other members of the Jazz Inn Rooms.
• With accommodation managers to enable them to provide the services you request, e.g. we share your name and expected check-in time.
• Your contact if you use a referral feature.
• Third parties where we have a duty to or are permitted to disclose your personal information by law (e.g. law enforcement officials, government authorities).
• With the police in the exercise of their functions or with others as required by a court order.
Where we share your personal information, appropriate protections will be in place to protect your personal information as required by data protection laws. Sometimes, we may share information in an aggregated, pseudonymous and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual.
Data protection laws in the India, EEA and some other countries provide individuals with rights in relation to the information that Jazz inn Rooms holds about them on some computer and paper records. These include rights to access, correct, delete, restrict the use of, object to the use of, port to another person, and withdraw consent to the use of, your information. Exceptions may apply to these rights.
The data protection laws in India, EEA and in some other countries provide individuals with the following rights:
• Right of subject access: The right to make a written request for details of personal information we hold about you and to request a copy of that personal information.
• Right to rectification: The right to have inaccurate information about you rectified.
• Right to restriction of processing: The right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes.
• Right to object: The right to object to the use of personal information (including the right to object to marketing and profiling relating to direct marketing).
• Right to data portability: The right to ask for personal information you have made available to us to be transferred to you or a third party in machine-readable formats.
Data protection contacts
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions in relation to this notice, or any other concerns about the way in which we process information about you, please contact us at email@example.com
You also have a right to make a complaint to your local privacy supervisory authority. If you are in India, EU, you can lodge a complaint with another supervisory authority which is based in the country or territory where:
• The alleged infringement took place.